Choose a layout to give the media or text more prominence on the page. Wherever you leave the handle will be its starting point when a viewer sees the page.
The design panel is available by tapping the ‘paintbrush’ icon in the page editor.
Choose either a light or dark appearance for the entire page.
Set a background color.
Set the compare slider to be horizontal or vertical.
Articles in this section
- Create Presentations on iPad - (Video)
- Understanding the Ingage Presentations UI
- Presentations Library
- About the Storyboard
- How to Access Assets from Your iOS Photo Library
- How to Create a New Presentation
- How to Add a Section to Your Presentation
- How to Access Assets from iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or OneDrive
- How to Create a New Presentation - Build your Own
- How to Add a Cover to Your Presentation