1. Tap and hold on one of the images you'd like to swap.
2. Drag it on top of the image you'd like to swap with.
3. Release you finger from the screen to complete the swap.
4. Adjust the frame toggles and individual image crops as you see fit.
Articles in this section
- Create Presentations on iPad - (Video)
- Understanding the Ingage Presentations UI
- Presentations Library
- About the Storyboard
- How to Access Assets from Your iOS Photo Library
- How to Create a New Presentation
- How to Add a Section to Your Presentation
- How to Access Assets from iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or OneDrive
- How to Create a New Presentation - Build your Own
- How to Add a Cover to Your Presentation