Note: If your PPTX file contains video(s), you may want to remove those from your PowerPoint before importing your PPTX file.
1. From the main Presentations screen, tap the right corner + or large + to display options to start a new Presentation.
2. You will choose from Import options to Drag & Drop using split screen or Choose Files
3. Choose where you would like to pull your PPTX file from.
4. Select Location you would like to pull PPTX file from.
5. Select PPTX File
6. Import process will begin.
7. Generating Thumbnails
8. Once PPTX file import process has been completed. Select Done button.
9. Imported PPTX file will be displayed in your Presentations library. Select pencil to view pages on your storyboard.
10. All PPTX pages will be displayed.