1. From the main Presentations screen, tap the right corner + or large + to display options to start a new Presentation.
2. Choose to Drag & Drop using split screen or Choose Files.
3. Select Location you would like to pull Keynote file from.
4. Select Keynote File
5. Import process will begin.
6. Generating Thumbnails
7. Once Keynote file import process has been completed. Select Done button.
8. Imported Keynote file will be displayed in your Presentations library. Select pencil to view pages on your storyboard.
9. All Keynote pages will be displayed.