Frequently asked questions
Downloading & Getting Started
- Who does my invite email come from that allows me to download Ingage and set-up my user login?
- It comes from “email@example.com”
- If you do not see it at first, check your spam or junk folder
- Your username is your email address.
- No - it is not supported. Each user should have their own login, as it results in performance issues when sharing. Shared logins will get logged out.
- It needs to be at least 8 characters, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and a number for example: Ingage2021
- You can sign-up for a demo at: https://www.ingage.io/get-a-demo
- Do you have anyone that can build out the presentation for me?
- Yes - we have design partners
- Reach out to your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- The templated structured pages do not have functionality to add more feature blocks. If you’d like more customization you’ll want to build the page using the “freestyle” page type.
- Check out at Ingage 101 videos at: Ingage 101
- Can you share another account’s presentation with me?
- In order to share content from another account, we need an email confirmation from an admin on their team confirming permission to share.
- Make a duplicate copy of the presentation by clicking onto the 3 dot menu in the lower right corner and select “copy.”
- Check out this video here: How to Use a Sample Presentation
- If you lock pages, then duplicate the presentation, do the locked pages stay locked in the duplicated version?
- Yes - they stay locked
- Yes, changes automatically sync. If you do not want the changes shared, you will want to copy the initial presentation by selecting to “duplicate” it and can easily rename the title in order to keep it separated and organized from the original template.
- Will my presentation work if I don’t have WiFi or data?
- Yes. Download the presentation content ahead of time and you can present the content without WiFi. However, HTML pages that link out to websites and/or web link buttons will not display without an internet connection.
- USB remote clicker: should work if the clicker emulates the forward and backward buttons on the keyboard. By default, it may come mapped to page up & down because that is the PPT default. If you have buttons on the page, you may not be able to access them with the remote clicker.
- On iPad, you can save as a PDF
- Yes. An Admin or Creator on your account can generate a URL by clicking into edit the presentation from the app and selecting the box to the right-hand side of the storyboard that says “share weblink.” Then, click into the share icon in the upper-right corner to copy/share the URL
Setting Up Users & Teams
- What user role should I give my reps that I just want to present content? I do not want them to make edits to the content.
- Set them up as a “Viewer” in the company and team where the Presentation lives.
- If you are a Guest Admin, set them up as a “Guest Viewer”
- Yes- you can add them to as many teams as you’d like
- Yes - an individual can have a username within multiple Ingage accounts. While in the Ingage app, he or she can switch between the different companies on the left-hand side
- The presentation section within the Teams Admin portal is intended to select high level settings for the presentation(s). To access the content and make edits, go into the Ingage app (iPad, Windows, Mac) directly.
- Yes. Company Admins can delete a user from an entire company.
- Yes. Guest Admins can remove a user from a Team that they are a guest admin of.
- Yes. Removed users will no longer have access to the presentations on Teams that they were removed from. The teams (or entire companies) they were removed from will no longer appear in the app.
- Please contact email@example.com with the user’s email and we can convert that for you.
- Can I still capture analytics and track usage if my presenters present without wifi?
- Yes, Ingage will store the data for 5 days, so just have the presenter(s) get back into connection and open the Ingage app within 5 days and it will all still push to the analytics component.
- Yes, you can set up a Campaign ID in order to view which individuals are clicking into your presentations’ URLs and how long they are spending. To learn how to set-up a Campaign ID, click into the following link: Campaign IDs
- I’m running into issues with using Ingage. What should I do?
- Check out the following article for quick troubleshooting tips: Trouble Shooting Tips
- Which app? iPad, Mac, Windows
- Which presentation, including what team the presentation is in.
- For escalations, contact our technical support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much information as possible including: