- macOS 10.13 or above
- Intel or Apple M1 processor
- Windows 10 or above (64-bit), Intel/AMD x86 processor
- Windows ARM not currently supported (i.e. Surface Pro X)
If your Windows 10 computer has an Intel or AMD processor, you can run Ingage. If your Windows 10 computer does not run an Intel or AMD processor but instead runs an ARM processor, like Qualcomm Snapdragon or Microsoft SQ, Ingage for Desktop is not compatible.
How to check what processor your Windows 10 computer is using:
- Click on the Windows Start button > Settings (the gear icon).
- In the Settings menu, click on System.
- Scroll down and click on About.
- Look for Processor in the System section.