Depending on your content you can choose a layout with an image or video, or one that only uses text. Pick one or two of these layouts and use them throughout your presentation to create rhythm and consistency.
The design panel is available by tapping the ‘paintbrush’ icon in the page editor.
Choose either a light or dark appearance for the entire page.
Set a background color.
Every Deck Page layout has a header which can be turned on and off.
Articles in this section
- Create Presentations on iPad - (Video)
- Understanding the Ingage Presentations UI
- Presentations Library
- About the Storyboard
- How to Access Assets from Your iOS Photo Library
- How to Create a New Presentation
- How to Add a Section to Your Presentation
- How to Access Assets from iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or OneDrive
- How to Create a New Presentation - Build your Own
- How to Add a Cover to Your Presentation