To 'Allow Sharing' a presentation, choose from the following options:
Option 1: Select the 'pencil' icon to enter the Storyboard view.
Option 2: From your Library, tap the '...' edit icon to the right of the presentation title to display the edit menu options.
Option 3: From your Library, right click on the presentation to display the edit menu options.
1. Go to sharing panel on the right hand side. Select the check box Allow Sharing to enable sharing.
2. An Allow Sharing? popup will be displayed. Select the OK button.
3. Allow Sharing check box is now enabled.
4. Option 1: Once you’re in the Storyboard view, Share Web Link is displayed on the Sharing panel to the right.
Option 2: If sharing from the Library, the '...' edit icon to the right of the presentation title menu option from story library will display Share Web Link option.
5. Share Presentation modal will be display Copy URL and share options: Facebook, Twitter, Browser, Mail. Select Done button to close modal.