1. Download Ingage Presentations for Desktop to your Windows PC here.
2. Scroll down to "Ingage Presentations (Desktop)." Click the Download for Windows button.
3. Locate the Presentations.zip file in your Downloads folder. Double-click the Presentations.zip file to extract the installer.
4. Double-click the "Ingage Setup x.y.z" file.
(Note that x.y.z is the version number for the installation.)
5. The "Compressed (zipped) Folders" dialog box will be presented. Click the Extract all button.
6. The “Extract Compressed (zipped) Folders” dialog box will be presented. Click the Extract button.
7. The Presentations folder will be displayed. Double-click the folder to open.
8. The "Windows protected..." prompt will be displayed.
Note: This dialog is presented as part of the Windows security system. The message indicates that Microsoft is not familiar with the application being run. This is intended to intervene if a site or application has been identified as malicious but also in this case when the application is unknown to Microsoft.
9. Click the "More Info" link.
10. The “Windows protected your PC” prompt will be displayed.
11. Click the Run anyway button. The Ingage Setup application will begin the installation process.
12. Upon completion of the installation, the Ingage Login page will be displayed. Enter the Email address and Password associated with your Ingage account. Click Login with email to continue.
Alternatively, select the social login (Facebook or Google) associated with your account.