1. To Choose a Template, select from the following options:
Option 1: Tap the large '+' from the Presentations view
Option 2: Tap small '+' in the upper right hand corner
This option gives you a head start by creating slide for you
2. Choose a Template
3. Selected template will begin to load template to device.
4. Tap Continue button.
5. Storyboard will displayed selected template. Tap any page to edit.
Note: To go back to presentations library select "Presentations" in the top left corner.
Articles in this section
- Create Presentations on iPad - (Video)
- Understanding the Ingage Presentations UI
- Presentations Library
- About the Storyboard
- How to Access Assets from Your iOS Photo Library
- How to Create a New Presentation
- How to Add a Section to Your Presentation
- How to Access Assets from iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or OneDrive
- How to Create a New Presentation - Build your Own
- How to Add a Cover to Your Presentation